SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY IS AT the core of activities at IBSA. Working alongside well recognised non-governmental social welfare organisations IBSA has been engaged, since its foundation in 1997, in contributing towards furthering the cause of education, helping those affected by natural calamities and engaging with specially-abled people.
- Donated Rs. 90,000/- towards providing educational infrastructure for village based schools
- Donated Rs. 50,000/- towards earthquake victims of Nepal
- Donated Rs. 35,000/- towards Uttarakhand Disaster Relief under the aegis of Ramakrishna Mission
- Donated Rs. 50,000/- towards ‘Alia’ hit victims of Sunderbans
- Donated Rs. 29,000/- to the Welfare Society for the Blind
- Support for student travel expenses for deserving students travelling to the UK for education or training