CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP of the elite Indo-British Scholars’ Association is open to any company or firm that has a connection with Britain either through their directors or partners or otherwise.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP is open to any individual who has studied, trained, and worked in Britain.
- Network with well known scholars and successful professionals from a wide variety of disciplines, including, but not limited to, liberal arts, sciences, medicine, engineering, education, legal, and governance.
- Engaging in Knowledge Sessions via seminars, webinars, and conferences on wide range of subjects.
- Explore business opportunities and collaborations. IBSA provides a robust skills exchange platform.
- Help empower the weaker sections of society by participating in IBSA’s social welfare initiatives.
- Extend your company’s CSR reach
- Reconnect with alumni across British universities
Please download the appropriate membership form from this section. This form is required if you want to apply to become a new member of the IBSA. The form is available both in Online Version & PDF format.