SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY is at the core of activities at IBSA. Working alongside well recognised non-governmental social welfare organisations, IBSA has been engaged, since its foundation in 1997, in contributing towards furthering the cause of education, helping those affected by natural calamities and engaging with specially-abled people.
- Donated towards providing educational infrastructure for village based schools
- Donated towards earthquake victims of Nepal
- Donated towards Uttarakhand Disaster Relief under the aegis of Ramakrishna Mission
- Donated towards ‘Alia’ hit victims of Sunderbans
- Donated to the Welfare Society for the Blind
- Donated the travel expenses for deserving students travelling to the UK for education or training
- Donated towards Chief Minister’s COVID fund
- Donated annually towards scholarship for needy students for the British Council programs.
Want to make a donation? Please drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org